- This guy make a prototype Electronic Throttle Controller as his final year project at CPIT.
- The system consists of a 68HC11 based main board.
- A stepper motor and driver board.
- A pedal position sensor and an engine speed sensor.
- An Electronic Throttle Controller replaces the mechanical linkage between a cars accelerator pedal and throttle.
- Breaking this linkage frees the designer to allow inputs from systems other than the drivers foot to control engine speed.
- Such a system can be used in launch/traction control systems, gearbox controllers and anti-stall systems.
Details can be found HERE